Thanks Uncle Chris!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Where oh where has the time gone Jackson? We are having more fun with you everyday and love being your parents. You make us smile and laugh more than we though we could and you bring so much joy to our family. We are so proud to call you "ours". We think you are much smarter and more advanced than all other babies and are the cutest too :) Here is what you have been doing by your 6th month birthday!
- 12 hours straight usually from 9-9, we love that he is OK being a night owl like us!
- Naps for an hour or two after being awake a few hours in the morning
- Naps sometimes in the afternoon around 3 or 4
- Still prefers sleeping on his stomach with froggy on his face
- Eating solids 2x's a day: fruit for breakfast and veggie for lunch/dinner
- 4- 8 ounce feeding of formula daily
- Drinks some pear juice (when constipated) from a bottle
- Tried drinking from a cup and did pretty well
- Not good at drinking from a sippy cup
- Trying to sit up with help
- Loves banging toys that make noise on himself or car seat to make louder sounds
- Fascinated with his fingers and just recently found his toes
- He is grabbing for everything now (hair, necklaces and earrings are his favorites)
- Really good at playing by himself on the floor
- 18.8 pounds (75th %)
- 27 inches in length (75th %)
- 42 cm head (95th %)
- 6-9 month clothes
- First congestion and cough (first sick patient Dr. visit) Only allergies, like his dad and Ya-Ya
- Babbles a lot at times but can also be silent for long stretches as well
- Favorite songs: "My little buttercup" (from movie Three Amigos, preformed by me); "Love", Matt White (the McRib Commercial theme song) is still his magical song and can cure any meltdown!
- Trip to Houston to meet new cousin Noah
Monday, February 14, 2011
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Jackson has begun grabbing for everything that he sees and that includes Charley and his floppy ears.
Cooper isn't fond of being grabbed by small children so he steers clear of the little guy.
I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Jackson (5 months) had his first playdate with Tilly (7 months) and it went very well, she is already crawling so she pretty much dominated him but he liked it! She only lives a few streets away and I can't wait to watch them grow up together.