Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Weekend!

It's that time of year again! Time to bust out the choloclate covered strawberries, roses, and cards. My take on it is that if my darling husband isn't treating me to all these things through out the year then we have serious problems. This year consisted of dinner at a favorite Greek restaurant of ours and a movie (The International- it was kind of slow for an action movie). Then we played games and ate chocolate dipped strawberries from Godiva (BTW- not worth the 40 bucks I shelled out). Today we went to the SA rodeo to see my cousin, Will, show his pig. It was so stinky but great to see family and learn all we did about pig showing. If my child one day wanted to show pigs then I think that I would be ok with it. They are pretty darn cute! Well, here are pics, mainly for the family that was not here for it. His pig today did not make it to the judging but we are pulling for his pig to win tomorrow. Good Luck Will!
Swagger the Pig

No comments: