Thursday, July 15, 2010

Babymoon!!!

It wasn't the most ideal "babymoon" but it was a fun vacation none the less. We partied it up in Galveston this past week with my parents, brother and his family. We had three kiddos under the age of 4 and one super preggo Aunt. Lets just say that a daily nap time was had by all.
The Family

Carter (4) Campbell (9 mo) Clarey (2)



I was stung by a Jelly Fish and Dr. Ryan came to my rescue! :)



Sweet Baby Campbell (9 months)


33 weeks pregnant


Baby Campbell (9 months) took a nap at sea pretty much everyday with someone holding him, such sweet cuddling time!


Even Uncle Ryan got in on the loving!

2 comments:

M'Lynn said...

HOW CUTE YOU ARE WHEN PREGOS!!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet Jackson!

and...

I have to ask....

what was Ryan pouring on your sting????

Brittany, Ryan and Jackson said...

It was Vinegar