Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Meet Froggie!

This is Jackson's "Froggie". Some may call it a lovie or a bubba, but Ryan would not go for those names, we will have to wait and see what Jackson wants to call it.  Many of you know that I had a blanket that I called "blankie" that I was very attached to and slept with every night of my life up until the day I got married.  Then I retired it to my sock drawer where it waits in case I need it one day.  I hope Jackson doesn't have his that long but at this age I think every baby needs something that creates safety and gives comfort. Don't worry, we got 3 extras and Pottery Barn Kids has more if we run out! :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sweet! Kyndall has her bunny that must have with her to sleep. Good thing you got extras! Kyndall had her taggie, but it lost it and took a while to transition to bunny, but once we did, I went and got her another one. Now one stays at home and the other goes to school. He's a doll!