Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jackson's Dedication

Today Jackson was dedicated to God at First Baptist Church Bryan, Texas by Pastor David Higgs.  His grandparents: Ya-Ya, MiMa and Pop, Uncle Brandon, Aunt Lizzy, and cousins Carter, Clarey and Campbell were there to witness this special event!  He received his first picture Bible from the Preschool Minister and was given a life verse by his parents.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV
11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Then we all came back to our house for brunch and had a wonderful visit. 






No comments: