Thursday, June 2, 2011

Universal Studios Orlando

Ryan and I got to go on our first overnight vacation without Jackson with his dental office and it was wonderful.  I was very emotional on the plane ride to Florida about leaving him but once we got to the park I was ready to party! We stayed at the Hard Rock hotel which was on the US properties and we could walk or take a water taxi to the parks at anytime. We also had fast passes which I highly recommend and were able to go to the front of the line of most every ride, we were spoiled! Harry Potter world was amazing and by far my favorite thing to walk thru daily! I cannot wait till we can take our children back there one day when they no longer need naps or strollers!



The new Harry Potter simulation ride (all indoor)

Ryan tries Harry Potter butterbeer.


We also saw blue man group for the first time at the park and we loved it.  Although it is very hard to describe we would recommend it to all families that can handle 2 hours of loud music and strobe lights! Very family friendly and surprisingly funny!


It was so good to see this face when I got home and here is a picture of his souvenir from our trip.

No comments: