Thursday, September 1, 2011

Where has this past year gone?

Oh baby boy I cannot begin to tell you how much I love you!

I love to tickle you and make you laugh and laugh

I love seeing your face light up when I am singing to you

I love teaching you to say and wave good-bye

I love our quite time reading together

I love seeing you being comforted by froggie

I love watching you sleep with your ankles crossed and your sweet hands clasped together by your face

I love your cheeks

I love that you love to jump and dance, you have rhythm in your soul

I love that you still are my toothless wonder

I love how you can make any sad moment so precious

I love how you rub my arm and shoulder when I am holding you

I love that you love your daddy and get so excited every time he walks in the door

I love that you have a special connection with Ya-Ya, you have brought her so much comfort during this past year

I love that you are so friendly and will let anyone hold you

You are the answer to my prayers and I am so blessed to be your mommy. 
I love you to the moon and back Baby J.

No comments: