Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Wear Purple...

It has been one year since my wonderful father passed away from Pancreatic Cancer. We were so lucky to have him in our lives for as long as we did but God decided to take him to Heaven earlier than we had planned. Jackson was only 9 weeks when he lost his Bob-O but I am so grateful that my dad was there for his birth and got many chances to hold him and to tell him stories.  I miss my father terrible but I am so comforted by my confidence that he is in Heaven and feels no more pain. We had a special time with our family celebrating his life on a beautiful afternoon, telling many stories, laughing and remembering how much he loved us all.

 Carter (6), Clarey (4), Jackson (1), Campbell (2)

The kids wrote notes to Bob-O to send on their balloons to Heaven. 
It was a very sweet moment on a very sad day.


 


 
Ya-Ya got to enjoy lots of story time with her kiddos! Love the shirtless boys!

1 comment:

Eric and Lar Holquin said...

how awesome. what a blessing. love you friend:)