Thursday, September 5, 2013

Jackson's 3 year check up



Weight- 38.8 pounds - 95th percentile
Height- 3 ft. 5 inches- 99th percentile

Instead of saying yes he says "I know" or "of course"
When referring to 2 or more people or the dogs he says "You guys"
Lots of "What's up?"
Super polite, says, "please, sorry, thank you" "excuse me" when he toots or burps or when others do those things. 
Said "I can not believe it" (learned from Little Einstein's)
Says "help" with an east texas accent
"Bouncy ball" with an Italian accent

Favorite movies and characters are Max and Ruby, Veggie Tales, Planes, Cars 1 &2 and Rescue Bot 

Loves to be chased, tickled and play hide and go seek
Loves bubble baths
Dances around to LMFAO's "I'm sexy and I know it" after he takes a bath
Pulls up his shirt to flash cameras when taking a picture (he learned that one from his dad)
Can recite every other phrase from the book "Go, Dog, Go" and will sing along to "My Little Buttercup" with me before bed.
He still cuddles with me, loves playing with dad in his room, takes long naps, stays up late, loves his puppies, is super sweet and gentle with Weston, loves hanging out in his fort, watches TV in "dada's bed", and needs to have all 3 bears and a blanket to be comfortable.


No comments: