Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Potty training take #342

Since Jackson is almost 4 and he cannot go to preschool in the Fall without being potty trained I decided to get going hard on the training. Monday morning we started the 3 day training, stayed home, put on big boy underware and pushed the salty snacks and liquids.

Day 1: no accidents. 5 pees and 1 poop! Amazing start! He got a new Dino toy for the poop (cause dad promised one when he 1st pooped in the potty). We made an outing to Target for the toy in underwear, success! 
Day 2: 7 pees, 1 accident, no poop. 
Day 3: 5 pees, no accidents, and no poop.  A great day in my book.

Since day 1 he has gone to the potty alone and showed me his work afterward! He was so ready for this! I am just so glad that it is going this well so far.  He gets a sticker for every pee and after 5 stickers he gets to pick a toy from my stash. I only have 6 toys left, after that he will have to be satisfied with my happy dance. 



Update 2 weeks later: He has not had anymore accidents and is a super rock star! 

No comments: