Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Vegas or bust

I accompanied Ryan to one of his CE's this weekend in Las Vegas. It was my first trip there so I made the most of my time being a tourist.
Our ride for the weekend...Mustang Convertable. Now we want one.

My first day I walked through as many hotels that I could. Wynn, Venetian, Palazzo, Caesars, Mirage, and Bellagio. I started at 10AM and by 4 I took a cab back to my car at the other end of the strip. My feet were tired.

In the Wynn...made of flowers

I picked up some souviners in the Harley store in the Venetian.
More flower sculpters in the Bellagio.
The fountain at the Bellagio. Really much more impressive in person.
Loved driving the strip with the top down.
Friday night we had dinner at Red 8 and saw La Reve at the Wynn. What a great date night.


More driving the strip at night.
Bellagio at night.
My second day I visited MGM and some shops. Picked up souviners at the M&M and Coke store. Then I had lunch at Strip Burger and shopped at The Fashion Show Mall.  The I drove out to Red Rock Canyon to see the beautiful sights.
Of course I got a better view in the convertible. It sure was chilly though.

Saturday night Ryan and I watched Baylor play in the Big 12 Championship at Emeril Lagasse's Stadium over drinks and appetizers.
We won. Ryan bought me these beads for good luck.
For dinner we headed to the Venetian canal area and chose to eat at Otto's Italian food for bruschetta, cheese platter and gelato. We walked the strip some more and drove one last time down the strip. What a fun place to visit. Until next time...

No comments: