Tuesday, March 11, 2014

It's true... I'm 32!

Today was not the most relaxing of all my previous birthday's due to the fact that Jackson has been recovering from a horrible reaction to a drug allergy.  He had his first ear infection and took amoxicillian and 7 days later a rash began to show up and spread all over his body.  It progressed after 24 hours to cover his entirety and itched him terribly from his scalp to the bottom of his feet. He and I were miserable. But Ryan tried his best to show me a great birthday evening none the less.  My mother came in to watch the boys so he and I could go to dinner at Atami, a Japanese Steak House, then we came home for cake and presents.  I got a new James Avery Silver Stackable Ring, Pedicure/Manicure Gift Card, and a promise for new carpet in our house. You know you are an adult when you are super excited about home improvements for personal gifts! Maybe I'll get a do over celebration when everyone is feeling better again.



No comments: