Monday, March 31, 2014

The 7 year itch? No way!!!

Today Ryan and I have reached 7 years of marriage.  I have heard that by 7 years some people get the "itch" to move on to something new and exciting in their lives/marriage. But those people must be crazy. I can't imagine doing life with anyone else but Ryan. All the seemingly boring and routine things of life become fun and a laugh with him.  I am so grateful that I have a partner to raise my boys with, who takes care of me and allows me the huge blessing of staying at home to raise Jackson and Weston. His loyalty and devotion to me and our family have only strengthened over these 7 years and mine to him.  It is always fun to look back at pictures of our wonderful wedding day but I am so much more looking forward to our future together and where this journey takes us!



This year we celebrated with a romantic dinner at The Republic over the weekend since our actual anniversary was on a Monday. The day of Ryan sent me amazing flowers, took me and the kids to lunch at T.Jins Chinese, and that evening we attended a couples MOPS dinner. 

No comments: